A Parents Promise Pledge Form
Parents’ Promise is a pledge by all Clinton parents/guardians to uphold a set of shared principles aimed at keeping our youth safe and healthy. If you would like your family to be part of our Parents’ Promise Directory by agreeing to practice these shared principles fill out the form below.
Signing the Parents’ Promise pledge sends a strong message to Clinton’s young people that we as adults value them by agreeing to:
- Actively supervise all gatherings of youth in our homes or on our property, or ask another responsible adult for help to do so,
- Prohibit the possession or use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs by youth in violation of the law in our homes or on our property,
- Set expectations for our children by knowing where they are going, whom they are with, what they will be doing and when they are to return home.
- Contact the parents/guardians of our children’s friends to confirm that they too provide a healthy, drug-free environment for youth gatherings.
- Discuss the dangers of alcohol and other drugs with our families.