The Bureau is a municipal agency partially funded by the town of Clinton.
Town funding, combined with state and federal grants, have allowed for the Bureau’s expansion of programming and staff.
Partial funding is also provided by:
- The Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration/office of National Drug Control Policy
- State Department of Education
- State Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Middlesex County Substance Abuse Council
- Middlesex United Way which is investing in solutions to top community concerns, like school-age substance abuse, affordable housing, independent living for seniors, and assistance to those in crisis.
Our funding is enhance through donations made to Friends of Clinton Youth and Family Service Bureau.