Clinton Youth and Family Service Bureau supports and promotes healthy children and families through the following endeavors:
- Counseling, crisis intervention and referral services
- Juvenile Diversion Board
- Alternative activities– just for fun!
- Camp Scholarships
- Summer Partners (a mentoring program)
- Conflict Resolution
- Social Skill Building
- Mentoring – Business to School
- Peer Advocates
- Support Groups
- “Families Make a Community”– an evening out for families
- Workshops and Parenting Courses
- Resource Information
- Bureau Newsletter and Website
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Networking with other community resources
- Information, referral and research
Our programs are tailored to meet the needs of our community.
Therefore, activities and programs are revised accordingly.